Mermaid Consultants’s naval architects have expertise and required acumen in the design, construction and surveying of many vessels and have built vast in house data. We use industry recommended software tools and in house developed excel sheets for completion of projects .
We provide following naval architecture services
- General arrangement drawing, Specification and equipment list preparation
- Equipment and machinery selection of the vessel
- Stability analysis of marine structures including intact stability,damage stability,probabilistic damage stability
- Midship section design based on classification regulations and in house FEM calculation
- Preparation of Statutory drawings and documents for the vessel including navigation arrangement,escape routes plan,fire plan,life saving plan,tonnage calculation
- Deadweight surveys, inclining test and sea trial consultancy services and on board stability calculation sheets
- Ship and offshore structure's motion calculation by regulatory guidelines or using industry standard software tools
- Determining resistance of ship for power estimation and further engine power and propeller selection
- Calculation of RAO of the vessels to ascertain operability and various other responses
Resistance and propulsion analysis has been performed for range of vessels for engineering and consultancy companies to ship owners and from governmental bodies through classification societies to ship design offices. We focus always on improving the product of its clientele, or solving their problems.
We have hand on experience in ship resistance & prediction and have used multiple tools for analysis. We provide following services
- Resistance and Speed prediction
- Engine power selection and gear box selection
- Overall propulsion arrangement
- B series propeller design
- Endurance estimation based on various operational and speed requirement
- Propulsion system vibration analysis
- Speed and power prediction for High speed crafts and catamaran
- Bulbous bow optimization using CFD for propulsion system optimization
- Stern lines optimization to improve thrust deduction
We provide stability assessment for all kind of vessels using industry standard software and classification societies.
- Intact stability analysis
- Deterministic damage stability
- Probabilistic damage stability
- Inclining test
- Water and weather tight arrangement
- Damage control plans
We provide services to provide detailed prediction of sea trials test and and vessel's motion during navigation,Our in House software can predict vessel's dynamic stability, turning ability, stopping ability and reverse speed capability. Our expertise is helping many clients to improve their basic design.
We can provide comprehensive solution for design technical specification, construction specification, owner shipyard contract agreement details, material list, steel requirement and design drawings to obtain bid from various shipyards.