We provides customize structural engineering consultancy services including ship hull design and offshore engineering starting from feed to economical solution and completion with engineering supervision in the fabrication, production and regulatory certification stage.
Our experienced naval architects and structure engineers having wide skills in the fields of hull design, analysis, production support and deep knowledge of the shipbuilding, marine industry and offshore industry (DNV, ABS, RINA, ASME, API) provide best solutions.
We emphasize on continuous feedback and supervision with shipyards and manufacturers, where continuous feedback, monitoring and testing reduces production issues and increases significantly reliability within the entire lifetime of our design.
Application of modern CAD software (AUTOCAD) allows for efficient passage from conceptual to detailed design phase (fabrication drawings and 3D models for structural analysis) ensuring the necessary flexibility to adapt to changing customer needs.
Softwares like ANSYS, STAAD, etc. allows for analysis and optimization of structures for yielding,buckling,and fatigue failure modes.
Our structural engineers and naval architects provide best solutions in finite element analysis codes assisted by, pre- and post-processing analysis softwares programs to assess structural adequacy for:
- Yield and ultimate strength
- Buckling modes
- Fatigue checking
- Fracture Mechanics
Our professional background includes everything from analysis, research to provide practical and cost effective production solutions.
Vibration due to diesel engines, whirling vibration of engine shaft lines and plummer blocks axial vibration are potential problems for any ship's propulsion system.
We are using special assessment tools to provide shaft line alignment analysis and other supervision techniques to solve operation problems.
We provide FEM solutions for propeller induced vibration,engine foundation vibration with surrounding hull and accommodation.
We are able to provide measurements of modal characteristics and response shapes, as well as strain measurements.
We have the expertise for FE analysis of whole ship and offshore structures, particularly in the field of dynamic load simulation.We provide best solutions for Hull Girder Strength & Scantlings , General & Production Structural Drawings, Finite Element analysis of the Global Hull structure as well as detailed Local analysis of foundations.
Static analysis is used to determine the displacements, stresses, strains, and forces in structures or components caused by loads that do not induce significant inertia and damping effects. Steady loading and response conditions are assumed; that is, the loads and the structure's response are assumed to vary slowly with respect to time.
- Global Analysis
- Three hold analysis for Bulk Carriers and Tankers
- Hull Openings or moonpool structural analysis
- Heavy Crane foundation structure analysis
- Helideck Structural Analysis
- Accommodation structural Analysis
- Mooring winch and towing winch structure Analysis
- External Turret Structural Analysis
- Jack Up Leg strength Analysis
- Stem-to-stern structural analysis of many ships and offshore structures, beginning with hydrodynamic loads from CFD codes
We have provided many high end marine and offshore structure fatigue solutions to the industry
- DLA and fatigue analysis of a VLCC
- Fatigue Analysis for Jacket Mat
- Fatigue verification for converted FPSO
- Heavy Lifting cranes fatigue analysis
- Critical foundations Fatigue analysis
- Buckling check of VLCC hull
- Buckling check of jacket legs
- Buckling check of external turret swivel of FPSO
- Heavy Lifting cranes foundation buckling check
- Buckling check for marine and offshore structures
- Global Buckling Analysis